We organize all plans and permits

Permits for Decking/Veranda, Carports, New Homes, Unit Development - Specialty on Illegal builds

Opening Hours
Monday to Friday 9am-4pm Saturday - by Appointment
We are a one stop stop shop
Our office organizes everything for you.

We prepare all plans and associated permits and services.
We don't just do the plans and hand them over to you and expect you to know what to do next.
We are happy to guide and teach you all processes needed to attain Planning or Building Permits
CALL us for an over the phone discussion

Currently close till Lockdown is over

we will still monitor all our emails

and respond when possible

We Design and Organise Permits for the Following
Decking, Verandas, Carports, Garages

New homes, small to large design

Dual occupancy

Multi Unit Development

Multi Level Development

Commercial site

Industrial site

and everything in between
CALL us for an over the phone discussion.


Office 3, 15 Meadowgate Drive,

Chirnside Park, Vic 3116

Please checkout our Facebook Page.

  • Facebook

Thank you for your enquiry! We will contact you shortly!